Out of stock|
- Polaroid's i531 Digital Camera is automatic and fun to use, so taking fantastic photos is a snap.
- It packs in features and automated settings, to satisfy the savvy photographer andcasual shooter alike.
- It has enough resolution (5.0MP) and capability for the experienced user, while automated features make it easy for the beginner to take professional-style photos.
- It even shoots video clips with audio, to help youcapture your memories even more completely.
- There's something for everyone in the versatile, smart and handy Polaroid i531.
- 5.0 megapixel resolution
- 2.4-Inch TFT ActiveMatrix LCD
- SD card slot
- Delivers detailed pictures that can be enlarged up to 8 x 10
- 3x optical zoom lens and 4x digital zoom
- Lens aperture: F/2.8-5.6
- Allow you to frame your subjects for better results
- Lets youcompose and review your shots
- Macro focus
- Audio Tag Feature
- Enables you to be more imaginative with a focus range from six inches to infinity
- PictBridge capability
- Prints photos directly from aPictBridge-enabled printer without using a computer
- 10 scene modes and 16:9 (widescreen) mode
- Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos
- Movie modes
- Captures video in the AVI format withaudio
- 16 MB internal memory and SD Card Slot (SD/MMC card compatible) for expanded memory
- PC and Mac compatible
- In the box:
|Product Weight:||2.0 pounds|
|Package Length:||9.0 inches|
|Package Width:||6.4 inches|
|Package Height:||3.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 9 reviews|
Polaroid i531 5.0MP 3x Optical/4x Digital Zoom Camera General Features : 5 MP Resolution
Great for beautiful 8 x 10-inch prints or under 2.4-inch TFT ActiveMatrix LCD
Generous, bright color display 3x Optical, 4x Digital Zoom Zoom lens: 6.2 mm - 18.6 mm
Lens aperture: F/2.8-5.6 16 MB Internal Memory SD/MMC card compatible for expanded memory
Uses two (2) "AA" Batteries (included)
|Average Customer Review: ( 9 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
5 of 5 found the following review helpful:
Great purchase for kids or simple use Jan 02, 2008
By Happy Mom
I purchased this camera for my 11-year old daughter, who's too old for juvenile cameras, yet not mature enough for more expensive cameras. This was ideal! Ease of use, simple enough, clear directions. The battery problem discussed by others (goes through batteries quickly) was solved with rechargeables--they last much longer than disposables. Vendor was excellent; immediate shipping!
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Quality camera for a great price! Would highly recommend! Feb 08, 2008
We purchased two Polaroid i531 cameras for our boys who are 6 and 9 and are very pleased with the quality. They are beginner users and have had no problems with figuring out the camera's functions. They are able to take good clear picturs and record fun videos. The good quality pictures are enhanced by the flash and zoom modes. There are a variety of settings/modes that can increase the camera's basic functionality for more advanced users. Battery life is pretty comparable to other digital cameras, so we use rechargables and make sure we have extras if the situation warrants it. As with any digital camera, a memory card/stick is beneficial as there is limited onboard memory. We purchased 1GB cards and will be able to take well over 1000 pictures and video clips with the settings we are using. It's nice to be able to connect the camera to the television using included AV cable. It's much handier for the kids, or to share with guests, than connecting or downloading to the computer. The only complaint I might have with the camera is that the videos are a bit grainy. This doesn't affect anything, but the clarity of the picture. For everyday use it's not an issue, but I wouldn't record a wedding or something important with it unless it was absolutely all I had.
I use a high end digital Sony camera and would recommend the Polaroid to anyone wanting an inexpensive point-and-shoot, beginner or not. Both my husband and I will grab one of the Polaroids on occasion to take pictures because of it's simplicity and good picture quality.
An added fun bonus for this particular Polaroid model is the changable grips provided. Not only are there 3-4 camera colors available (silver, white, black and possibly pink/red), but there are 2-3 interchangable grip colors for even more personalization. Also provided is a rubber camera skin that protects the camera from scratches, etc.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Excellent value ! May 14, 2008
By Wolftrap Veteran
This is a great camera for the price - a very good value. I received the camera very quickly (faster than the promise date), and it's an excellent, relatively inexpensive camera. I call items like this my "Dixie Cup" items - if I lose it, or I drop it, or it breaks, well, I didn't pay that much to begin with for it. At this price I'm not all worried about losing a substantial investment.
Having said that it's a great value, I also believe that the shipping and handling costs were a bit high, but that's the price we pay for mail order purchases, right?
All in all, I'm extremely pleased with my purchase of this item.
Never again May 02, 2009
By Thom Dickey
I tried returning this camera to the seller and getting a new one but it didn't work any better than the first one and waiting for another one is not something I wish to do. They do try to stand behind the product though.
Great Camera Jan 07, 2009
By John L. Noll
Great Camera and great service. Received camera fast. Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase.
See all 9 customer reviews on Amazon.com