Hasbro My Little Pony Twist & Style Petal Parlor
Hasbro My Little Pony Twist & Style Petal Parlor
Out of stock|
When ponies want an extra-fancy look for a special event, they come to the Twist & Style Petal Parlour for a clip, twist or style to suit their mood!
|Product Length:||4.0 inches|
|Product Width:||13.0 inches|
|Product Height:||15.0 inches|
|Package Length:||15.5 inches|
|Package Width:||12.9 inches|
|Package Height:||4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 17 reviews|
When ponies want an extra-fancy look for a special event, they come to the Twist & Style Petal Parlor for a clip, twist or style to suit their mood!
With a little help from Zipzee and Daffidazey, every pony leaves the salon looking — and feeling — like a princess!
Place pony's hair in the flower clips, then turn the handle to create a dazzling twist!
And the flower "magically" opens to reveal Breezies pony Zipzee inside!
Includes Daffidazey pony, Breezies Zipzee pony, 3 barrettes, flower platform, brush and tiara
|Average Customer Review: ( 17 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
9 of 9 found the following review helpful:
Fun toy just waiting to break and disappoint Jun 06, 2006
All the reviews taken together kind of sum it up:
1. Really fun toy WHEN IT'S NOT BROKEN. The magnet in the hoof that frees Breezie is almost as cool as Hammy's time freeze scene in Over the Hedge.
2. The toy is poorly designed, as Slarty illustrates, so chances are good yours will break soon, thus adding an "A", no a "C", no an "A", no a "C", no an "A" list item to your already impossible to-do list.
3. We just broke our second. For 20 bucks, it's barely worth the time and hassle back to ToysRBroken for a replacement. Besides, my daughter has cut ALL the hair off her ponies, which she loves.
4. Age 3 is not too early to teach them, "Honey, this was a fun toy, but not made well. We will find you a different toy that is not only fun, but also well-made, and learn to hone our skills at weeding out poorly-designed crap like this, OK? Now give me the scissors..."
5. Slarty can back me up on this (I, too, have engineering blood in me...or on me, depending on what tools I've just used), this one was rushed to market, most certainly against the better judgement of a group of designers/engineers shaking their heads, muttering something about "piles of broken gears and handles" under their breath.
6. I am over the age of 13.
12 of 14 found the following review helpful:
PARENTS: TOY IS DESIGNED POORLY, BROKE TWICE! Mar 18, 2006
By Slarty Bartfast
I stomped to my computer, fired it up, just to write this review. This toy, though my daughters love it, is designed very poorly. This is the second one we've had and the handle that cranks the twister has broken twice. I showed them how to use it CAREFULLY after the first one, and the second one is now on my toolbench awaiting a "daddy miracle". The design is *very* poor (I'm an engineer) from a durability standpoint. (There's a little "screw" in the handle that goes into a plastic sheath. Any leverage on the handle will pop it right out and strip the plastic.)
When it hasn't broken, it works great and they LOVE it, but that just heightens the disappointment when it inevitably fails. Buy them something else. Luckily we bought ours at the brick and mortar T.AreUs, so we can take it back.
9 of 10 found the following review helpful:
Dont' waste your money on this toy - broken in the first 5 minutes of playing with it Jun 29, 2006
By J. Anderson
Don't waste your money on this toy - it broke within the first 5 minutes out of the box. It's a poor design and Hasbro is not standing behind their product.
The twirling mechanism broke on this toy 5 minutes out of the box. The handle popped apart to reveal a small cog, screw and metal spring.
Needless to say, my daughter was disappointed since the "twirling handle" is the main function of the toy.
I called Hasbro and they said to "box it up" and send it to them so they could look at it. So not only did the thing break but we had to deal with the hassle of shipping it to Hasbro. Customer service was not very helpful. I asked them to just replace the broken toy - they would only do that if I would ship the broken one to them.
We are very dissatisfied with this product and the fact that Hasbro is not standing behind the quality of their products.
6 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Petal Parlor rocks! Feb 18, 2006
The petal parlor rocks! It comes with Daffidazey who has a cool fabric cutie mark and pretty long hair, and a Breezie pony named Zipzee. Some of the packages come with a bonus tiara (looks like a crown to me) and mine did. You use the jewels that come with the seperatley sold ponies to decorate the tiara. Good thing it fits even older kids! The braiding thing comes in handy. 5 stars!!!
Feedback from SILVERGLOW
4 of 4 found the following review helpful:
Cute idea, NOT durable Jul 26, 2006
My 4 year old is a little pony fanatic. We bought this for her and within 30 minutes the crank was broken. She did not over turn it or mistreat this toy. I was playing with her when it broke. It is impossible to fix, my husband and I tried twice and it still won't work properly. As cute as this little playset is, it is not worth wasting money on.
See all 17 customer reviews on Amazon.com