Disney Mix Stick 2.0: Tinkerbell
Disney Mix Stick 2.0: Tinkerbell
Out of stock|
Introducing Disney's newest Mix Stick. This upgraded MP3 player features increased internal memory at 1 GB, and a sleek new form factor with the most exciting Disney designs yet. Play your favorite music anytime, anywhere... just plug and play! Features a built-in rechargeable battery that offers eight hours of playtime.
|Product Length:||1.5 inches|
|Product Width:||5.7 inches|
|Product Height:||8.6 inches|
|Product Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Length:||8.5 inches|
|Package Width:||5.8 inches|
|Package Height:||1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Average Customer Rating:|| based on 2 reviews|
Digital Audio Player with 1GB Hard Drive Capacity
Compatible with PC and Mac
Features: SD/MMC Expansion Slot, Compact, Plug and Play Technology, PC-Chargeable Battery, 1GB Flash Memory
Stores Approximately 250 Songs
Battery Lasts Up to 8 hrs.
|Average Customer Review: ( 2 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
8 of 9 found the following review helpful:
Love it! Mar 11, 2008
By Jody W
I bought this player for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. She just turned 4 and knows how to operate it will no help from me. It has been dropped a few times and so far is very durable. She did not like the headphones that came with it, but I had her headphones leftover from the Fisher Price MP3 player that she had before.
I highly recommend this player.
5 of 5 found the following review helpful:
Not just for kids Feb 19, 2009
By R. A. Halter
I have the v1 Tinker Bell Mix Stick (the one made by Digital Blue, not Memorex), and had been using it for over a year when I bought the v2 model recently (to supplement the old one -- the battery only lasts about 7 or 8 hours now -- not long enough to cover my entire shift at work any more).
I like the fact that the v2 model is more compact, and that the navigation pad is no longer rubber. The v2 Mix Stick doesn't go as loud as the v1 model, but it comes with noise-reducing earbuds which reduce the need to crank up the volume to drown out traffic/background noise. Overall, I'm very pleased with it.
* Compact, sturdy design; new power switch design eliminates accidentally switching off mid-song.
* Longer lanyard than v1.
* Noise-reducing earbuds eliminate need to turn volume up to eardrum-bursting levels.
* V2 has 1GB capacity, rather than 512MB, and supports 2GB SD cards rather than 1GB (although I use a 1GB card in the v1 model)
* Uses included USB cable to connect to PC, rather than plugging directly in, meaning you have room to plug in other USB accessories at the same time.
* No display to show you artist/track info (no big loss to me, as I use mine when I'm at work, where I'm not looking at it anyway -- not to mention, I'm the one who put the mp3's on it, so I already know who the artist is, and what song it is).
* Like v1, volume settings are reset every time the Mix Stick is turned off, so you you have to adjust it again upon turning it on. No biggie, though.
* The volume control is less convenient to operate (flush against the side of the player, rather than being part of the navigation pad); on the other hand, you're no longer likely to press the "repeat" or "Mix It" buttons while trying to increase the volume. No biggie here, either, as I usually have to leave the volume down while I'm at work, anyway.
* The documentation is pretty sparse, compared to the book that came with the v1 model, explaining how to operate the "Mix It" function and the "Mix It" software. Another non-issue for me, though, as I don't use any of that.
Overall, the Mix Stick v2 is a very good no-frills player, and well worth what I paid for it. One suggestion, though: Don't buy the one being offered here by Action Packaged, Inc. If I'd bought it here, I would have paid twice as much for it, not including the shipping cost.